On Tap Now
Here is what we plan to have on tap for tasting and growler fills if you come to visit Thursday, May 16th (4-7pm), Friday, May 17th (4-7pm), and Saturday, May 18th (1-4pm):
- Hog Happy Hefeweizen- Our traditional German-style wheat beer has delightful aromas & flavors of bananas and clove. Fill your growler and feed those pigs!
- Rhubarb Wit - a traditional Belgian White (or Wit) made with belgian ale yeast, orange peal, Maine oats, NH wheat, and chamomile, plus ~75lbs of New Hampshire rhubarb. The result is a really drinkable, summery beer with a very pleasant, citrusy / lemon flavors that come through at the end.
- Amber’s Amber- An amber rye ale with nice spiciness from the rye and hopped like a pale ale.
- Hopstruck – Our beautiful red IPA seems to please both the hop lovers and hop skeptics! Come on by and give it a try!
- Donkey-Hote- Our a**-kicking Double IPA, which clocks in at 8.2% A.B.V and 106 IBUs.
- Double Dippity – a 7% double brown ale made with New England barley that we smoked on apple wood – right here at the brewery.
- Maple-Kissed Wheat Porter - A lighter porter, just slightly sweet and majorly delicious.
- Stout #3- Stout #3 is also back! This beer is a deliciously smooth stout with a caramel-colored head and a beautiful black color.
Updated Thursday, May 16th