On Tap Now
Note- we are closed on Thanksgiving, but open extra hours before so you can fill up! Here is what we plan to have on tap for tasting and growler fills if you come to visit Tuesday, November 26th (4-6ish pm), Wednesday, November 27th (12-6pm), Friday, November 29th (4-7pm), and Saturday, November 30th (1-4pm) (please check back as we expect this to change over the course of the week as kegs kick):
- Love Me Long Time- Our Bohemian pilsener is crisp, light, and refreshing.
- Gourdgeous Pumpkin Ale - We love this beer soo much because it is so perfectly seasonal, so drinkable, so subtlety spiced & balanced (with hints of ginger, nutmeg, and allspice), and, last but not least, so beautiful — the amber / orange-ish color comes solely from the 100 lbs of Dickson Pumpkins used in the mash.
- Hog Happy Hefeweizen- Our traditional German-style wheat beer is back on tap. Fill your growlers and feed those pigs!
- Oma’s Tribute – Oma’s Tribute is a schwarzbier, a.k.a German-style black lager. Even though this beer is dark, it is very crisp, with a light, clean finish (making it very easy to drink.)
- Maple-Kissed Wheat Porter - A lighter porter, just slightly sweet and majorly delicious.
- Campfire- Our smoked robust porter is full of apple-smoked goodness.
- Red Rover Coffee Mik Stout - We are super excited to have this one back on! We take super fresh coffee from NH-based Red Rover and add it to a creamy milk stout base. We LOVE this beer, and hope you do, too!
Updated Sat November 30th