Here is what we plan to have on tap for tasting and growler fills if you come to visit Thursday, March 6th (4-7 pm), Friday, March 7th (4-7pm), and Saturday, March 8th (1-4pm):
- Hog Happy Hefeweizen- Our traditional German-style wheat beer is back on tap. Fill your growlers and feed those pigs!
- Oma’s Tribute – Oma’s Tribute is a schwarzbier, a.k.a German-style black lager. Even though this beer is dark, it is very crisp, with a light, clean finish (making it very easy to drink.)
- Hippo-hop-amus- this very tasty and roasty black session ale drinks like an IPA and is perfect for sipping at 4.0% a.b.v.
- Hopstruck – Our beautiful red IPA seems to please both the hop lovers and hop skeptics! Come on by and give it a try!
- Chai Porter – We take the best chai on earth (from Portsmouth’s White Heron) and add it to a smooth and delicious porter base. The result is a lighter weight porter that has an amazing chai aroma and flavor, and leaves subtle hint of apple notes on your palette.
- Oyster Stout - roasty, brine-y, somewhat dry and very drinkable. This beer contains some phat oysters Fat Dog (Great Bay, NH). No, it doesn’t taste like oysters. Yes, it is delicious!
- Chipotle Porter - slightly smoky, slightly warming, very appealing.. we love this beer!
- Hyssop Hooray -Our next beer in the Unafraid of the Dark III series is a dark saison made with MA hyssop and roasted oats, giving it a lovely anise-y, dark roastiness that lingers pleasurable on your tongue long after you have taken a sip! Note – All customers are welcome to sample and fill up on this beer- until we get nervous and need to save the rest for the Unafraid of the Dark cardholders that have not filled up yet.
Updated Saturday, March 8th