Here is what we plan to have on tap for tasting and growler fills if you come to visit Thursday, April 17th (4-7 pm), Friday, April 18th (4-7pm), and Saturday, April 19th (1-4pm):
- Hog Happy Hefeweizen- Our traditional German-style wheat beer is back on tap. Fill your growlers and feed those pigs!
- Love Me Long Time- Our Bohemian pilsener is crisp, light, and refreshing.
- Spring Amber - we took our beautiful copper-colored rye pale ale and added local lemon verbena -giving it a very compelling Spring taste and feel!
- Dippity Do American Brown Ale- Brown is the new black. Our brown is delicious – a bit roasty, a bit carmel-ly, and a lot yum.
- Double Dippity Our Spring Seasonal is back! Double Dippity is a delightful double brown ale made with grain smoked using NH applewood. Just the right amount of smoke and hops make this beer a perfect choice for the season!
- Donkey-Hote- (pron.: Don Quixote) is our ass-kicking double IPA. Golden in color and just slightly malty to balance the abundance of hops (106 IBUs), Donkey-Hote gallantly adheres to our local mission by using ‘old school’ citrusy hops grown on the East Coast, including Cascade & Centennial.
- Stout #3- Stout #3 is a deliciously smooth stout with a caramel-colored head and a beautiful black color.
- Nosie’s Oatmeal StoutNosie’s Oatmeal Stout is back. This is a traditional English-style Oatmeal Stout. It is a lighter stout with slight fruity notes at the end.
Updated Saturday, April 19th