Here is what we plan to have on tap for tasting and growler fills if you come to visit Thursday, April 3rd (4-7 pm), Friday, April 4th (4-7pm), and Saturday, April 5th (1-4pm):
- Hog Happy Hefeweizen- Our traditional German-style wheat beer is back on tap. Fill your growlers and feed those pigs!
- Love Me Long Time- Our Bohemian pilsener is crisp, light, and refreshing.
- Spring Amber - we took our beautiful copper-colored rye pale ale and added local lemon verbena -giving it a very compelling Spring taste and feel!
- Dippity Do American Brown Ale- Brown is the new black. Our brown is delicious – a bit roasty, a bit carmel-ly, and a lot yum.
- Double Dippity Our Spring Seasonal is back! Double Dippity is a delightful double brown ale made with grain smoked using NH applewood. Just the right amount of smoke and hops make this beer a perfect choice for the season!
- Hopstruck – Our beautiful red IPA seems to please both the hop lovers and hop skeptics! Come on by and give it a try!
- Donkey-Hote- (pron.: Don Quixote) is our ass-kicking double IPA. Golden in color and just slightly malty to balance the abundance of hops (106 IBUs), Donkey-Hote gallantly adheres to our local mission by using ‘old school’ citrusy hops grown on the East Coast, including Cascade & Centennial. this is in the queue, so will likely be on tap at some point on Saturday
- Chipotle Porter - slightly smoky, slightly warming, very appealing.. we love this beer!
- Baltic Porter - A special treat – a very small batch of a porter that has been lagered – giving a nice, light body, which is contrasted with this beer’s big bold flavor of chocolate and fruit.
Updated Saturday, April 5thth